- NDX 3 months daily chart comfortably above the 9 EMA daily (7519), currently at 7545.50, about 25 points above 9 EMA Daily.
- on Friday NDX did not give up so much of any of Thursday’s gains.
- 2 red flags on QLD Wednesday and Friday last week 12th and 14th September – Green price candles on Red volume in Heiken – Ashi chart. good volume 1.39 and 1.27 million.
- ES broke all short term nasty resistances at 2890 and 2895.
- good sign – NYSE advance decline line 5 days of increase. 1433 stocks up in 1.58 million volume and 1344 down in 1.27 million volume.
- Accumulation Distribution – C- on S&P 500 and B- on NASDAQ.
- Market sentiment indicator – since Thursday (sept 5th) and Friday (sept 6th) was big fall in the market the sentiment indicator went down from 62.3 to 56.1.
- very good sign – the above chart – the percentage of S&P 500 stocks above their 50 day SMA has gone up top 68.45 !
decision – i am going to stay in the market.